Pool Facts is staffed with inspectors with combined experience of over 50 years in the swimming pool industry.
Observations by our inspectors are driven by the desire to provide information to any interested party as if the pool was our own. We have over 40 years of combined pool construction experience across multiple states combined with over 20 years of pool service and repair experience. We bring an unparalleled track record of experience to complete comprehensive residential swimming pool inspections.
The safety of any pool user is our utmost concern. In the absence of permits and inspections throughout areas of Greater Houston builders have cut corners and built pools with violations of known safety standards for residential pools as published by APSP. These violations create possibilities for injuries or worse.
- Pool size, shape and depth do not comply with diving board and slide safety envelopes
- Failure to comply with APSP suction outlet, anti-entrapment safety standards dating back to 1987
- Poor quality stone coping installations with sharp, jagged edges
- Violations of national electric code including code violations on main feed wires to entire pool equipment set or or connection to sub or house panels resulting in overloads
- Tripping hazards in concrete decking
- Missing or faulty connections on ground wire from pool steel to equipment set
- Barrier code concerns regarding self-closing yard gate generally required by homeowners associations and or cities